What Information We Collect
Personal information held by CCC may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, contact phone numbers, e-mail address, bank account or credit card details, occupation and driver's licence number and the business details of customers and suppliers and their dealings with CCC.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- • verify your identity;
- • to allow us to identify our customers via usernames and passwords and to interpret customers
- • pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and
functions of the CCC web sites;
- • assist you to subscribe to our services;
- • provide the products and services you require;
- • administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- • inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved;
- • conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- • market, research and develop our products and services;
- • gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- • maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
CCC provides products and services via our website. When you visit our site, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our websites and monitor their performance.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. CCC extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our websites or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market other services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to contact you regarding other services please call 07 5592 0101.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To Date
CCC takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information relies to a large extent on the information you provide. We recommend that you:
- • let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- • keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address, by contacting us (see ï¿½How to contact usï¿½ below).
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Our commitment to being a leading provider of computer services means that our business will continue to evolve as we respond to customer needs. Because of this, from time to time, our policies will be reviewed and may be revised. CCC reserves the right to change its Privacy Statement at any time and notify you by posting an updated version of the Statement on its website. The amended Privacy Statement will apply between us whether or not we have given you specific notice of any change.